If you would like to purchase products from our website or have previously purchased products and are having difficulty navigating the purchase / download process, please see our Website Purchase and Download Product Tutorials page.
If you would prefer to download tutorials:
If you have difficulty finding a product or information on our website, please see our Site Map.
If you know the acronym of the product you are looking for, but do not know its name, please see the Harm Research Acronyms.
If you would like permissions to use the assessment scales, tools, or other products in clinical, research, or other settings complete the following steps.
1. Download and complete the appropriate license agreement which is available on each scale page of the Harm Research website. Make sure to edit the license agreement as is necessary to reflect your institution and how you intend to use it. If you have difficulty finding the page for the scale in question, please see our Site Map.
2. If you have edits to the original template, please send these edits / changes for the copyright holder’s review and approval to the email address listed in the license agreement, using the “track changes” feature in MS Word.
3. Sign the completed license agreement, if you have no other specific changes of the template, other than its completion with your study specific and institution information in Appendix 1 and personalizing it to your company / institution / use plan.
4. Convert the signed agreement into a pdf document.
5. Send this signed pdf directly to the copyright holder at the email address listed in the license agreement.
6. The copyright holder will then review, approve and countersign your completed license agreement and return this to you immediately with the respective invoice, and a clean pdf copy of the most current version of the scale.
7. Payment information will be included in the invoice that accompanies the license agreement the copyright holder signs.
Please note, in most cases only the copyright holder of the scale / structured interview can grant permission for use. Due to their travel schedules there are times the copyright holders are unavailable via email for weeks at a time. Please plan adequate time to obtain permission based upon this information.
If you have other permissions questions, email the copyright holder of the scale directly at the email address to send completed license agreements which is available on each scale page of the Harm Research website. If you have difficulty finding the page for the scale in question, please see our Site Map. Otherwise, email email@example.com
If you have scientific questions relating to one of the scales, email the copyright holder of the scale directly at the email address to send scientific questions which is available on each scale page of the Harm Research website. If you have difficulty finding the page for the scale in question, please see our Site Map.
If you are having difficulty with an order or otherwise need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org